- Proven single-cylinder, 250cc fan-cooled engine with a well-earned reputation for bulletproof durability. Trusted by consumers whose livelihood and personal safety rely on the reliability of their equipment.
- Dual fuel tanks yield a total of 25 liters for long-range operation.
- A sturdy rear rack with towing hitch comes standard.
- Includes a fuel primer to guarantee reliable starting even in the extreme cold of the Arctic winter.
- A simple, slide rail rear suspension features additional ‘bogey wheels’ for maximum durability in low-snow conditions.
- The 136 x 15 inch track works in tandem with the extra light weight of the Bravo 250 to deliver maximum deep snow floatation and excellent towing traction.
- A full wraparound steel front bumper protects the front end in the tight brush and makes lifting the Bravo 250 a breeze if required.
In sum, the Bravo 250 is a straightforward, low-maintenance, lightweight machine with the lowest MSRP of any full sized utility snowmobile.
“Season after season, the reliable Bravo 250 won’t let you down. The 246cc fan-cooled engine and 136-inch track can keep going long after you’ve stopped”. By yamaha-motor.ca